- whole wheat wraps or pita pocket
- red bell pepper
- orange bell pepper
- asparagus spears (tough ends removed)
- portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp hummus per wrap
- olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Preheat 2 tsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, prep the veggies: Cut off the tough ends of the asparagus (usually 1-2 inches), dice the peppers into chunks, slice the mushrooms if they aren’t pre-sliced.
- Arrange the veggies on the skillet and cook for 3-5 per side, or until golden but still left with a crunch. (If you like your veggies extra grilled, leave them on longer.) Season with salt + pepper. Meanwhile, spread 1 tbsp hummus on each wrap.
- Remove the veggies from the skillet and arrange over the hummus, and fold into a wrap. Serve immediately, or wrap in foil and enjoy it cold for lunch the next day. (I also added fresh spinach and reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles.)