I have always wanted to try making pancakes with Greek Yogurt. I could never imagine how they might taste! I decided to give this recipe a go, because I had all the ingredients, including some leftover pumpkin puree from another recipe. It was delicious! I love the tang that the Greek Yogurt gives it…almost like a pumpkin cheesecake feel. Enjoy!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg white, or egg
- ½ Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 – 4 Tbsp. vanilla almond milk
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and coat it with cooking spray or oil. You want to make sure that your skillet is very hot before you start cooking your pancakes.
- Add oats to your blender and process until they become a fine flour. Add all remaining ingredients and blend until batter becomes smooth.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, drop batter onto hot skillet and cook until the edges have set and bubbles begin to form on the tops of the pancakes, about 2-3 minutes. Using a spatula, flip and cook for about 2 more minutes on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is gone, making sure to coat your skillet with oil between each batch.
- Remove from heat and serve warm with your favorite toppings.