Whoo hoo, I made it to day three! Day three was a lot like day two, pretty good, not too hungry. Although I did not weigh myself or take measurements, I can see and FEEL a big difference! I’m not really craving the junk I was before, and I even passed up a red velvet cupcake today. BOOM!
I’m so boring, I basically stuck with the same foods on day three, because it was easy and we already had the groceries. What I learned is that I can do hard things! That first day was so crappy, I almost thought I wouldn’t be able to finish. But I dug my heels in and just made sure to have my meals prepared so I had no excuses. I really think that is THE best way to set yourself up for success during the 3 Day Refresh.
Here are some tips I think will be helpful to you if you decide to try the refresh:
- Get all your groceries beforehand, do not go to the grocery store hungry!
- Eat the hummus-you get more!
- Pack all your food up the night before so it’s ready to go.
- Drink the tea and organic vegetable broth.
- Spice up your meals with the freebies.
- Add flavored extracts to your Shakeology & Vanilla Fresh for a change of pace.
- Go LIGHT on the exercise-seriously!
- Drink MORE water than you normally would.
- If you get hangry, avoid your loved ones like the plague 🙂
- Stick it out, even when it’s tough, because you will feel great when you do and super proud of yourself!
If you are ready to give the 3 Day Refresh a try, email me at email@example.com for ordering details and so I can get you access to my exclusive support group!