SO happy to report that today was MUCH easier! I slept great last night, was not hungry when I woke up (thought I’d be STARVING!) and felt really, how should I say…..REFRESHED! But in all seriousness, after my Day One post yesterday, I think I scared people away from trying the 3 Day Refresh. For real you guys, yesterday was just some serious detoxing going on! That is how addictive sugar and processed foods are–really scary!
- 25 oz of water during my Hammer & Chisel workout.
- Vanilla Shakeology with 1/2 a frozen banana, caramel extract ice and water.
- Black coffee–So, you’re not supposed to have coffee but I just couldn’t help it. I guess a coffee detox is next? NAH!!!
- Fiber Sweep down the hatch! CHUG CHUG CHUG!
- Pretty predictable–Same as yesterday, but with a small apple.
- Again, predictable–The book calls for a small red pepper, but we had green pepper and a few mini orange peppers.
- Had some awesome cinnamon tea-yum!
- Felt TOTALLY satisfied!
- Organic vegetable broth-This just hits the spot!
- I had the spinach salad again, but with a few differences.
- I was out of cucumber, so subbed in a bit of broccoli.
- I added a few freebie spices to the dressing–red pepper flakes, cumin and chili powder.
- Instead of lemon juice, I used lime juice to give it a “Mexican” feel.
- TIP: I put all the veggies in a large mixing bowl, added the dressing, and gave it a good mix so all the pieces were coated. Previously, I had just drizzled it on, but that left some pieces dry.
- Finished the night off with Vanilla Fresh with rum extract!
Looking forward to day THREE and being done! I am feeling really excited about the results, just in time for my 32nd birthday this Sunday!!!