This is the perfect snack for any occasion! They are a hit with my husband so I always consider that a win. What I like the most is that they are super simple and quick AND they fit I to my meal plan.
SPICY CAULIFLOWER BITES
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- ½ tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt (divided use)
- ½ cup hot pepper sauce
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch, gluten-free
- 2 tsp. ground chili powder
- ¼ tsp. ground smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. organic grass-fed butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly coat large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet, coat lightly with cooking spray, season evenly with ¼ tsp. salt
- Bake 20 minutes or until tender crisp
- While cauliflower is baking, combine hot sauce, rice vinegar, and cornstarch in medium saucepan; whisk until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Add chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, maple syrup, Worcestershire Sauce, butter, and remaining ¼ tsp. salt; wish to blend
- Heat hot sauce mixture over medium-high heat; cook, stirring frequently for 10 minutes or until thickened. Set aside.
- Pour hot sauce mixture over baked cauliflower on baking sheet; mix well
- Return cauliflower to oven, bake for 5 minutes.