We are on week 4 of the 80 Day Obsession test group, almost finished with Phase One! I was really blown away at my 2 and 3 week results. I honestly can’t believe that with eating 2,000 calories I am losing inches and seeing the physical changes that I am. When I get the green light to eat MORE, you better believe I’m ALL IN.
When meal planning, I’ve been trying to get creative so I am not eating the same foods over and over. The pre-workout meal seems to be the hardest for me to put together. It has to be premade and quick, since I am eating it at 5:00am before my 5:30am workout. Weeks 1 through 3 I was eating a combination eggs, spinach/greens, sweet potato and toast. This week I was ready for something SWEET as opposed to savory. That’s why I created these yummy carrot cake muffins.
Carrot Cake Muffins
Serving Size: 2 muffins
80 Day Obsession/21 Day Fix: 1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow 1 tsp
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 12 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4.5 tsp baking powder
- 6 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with tins or spray with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, then take 3/4 of the batter and pulse in a blender until smooth. If you like a chunkier muffin, blend less. Return the blended portion to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour equal amounts into 12 muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Add 1 tsp of nut butter or butter to 2 muffins (1 tsp).
- Keep refrigerated up to one week.
To grab your spot in my next 80 Day Obsession online bootcamp CLICK HERE and complete the application to grab your spot! We start February 12th!