80 Day Obsession/21 Day Fix: 1/2 Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow 1 tsp
- 6 cups shredded zucchini (peeled first)
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 12 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4.5 tsp baking powder
- 6 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour batter into dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top. (Insert a toothpick in the center to make sure it’s cooked through)
- Let cool, then cut into 6 squares. One serving is one square.
- Add 1 tsp of nut butter or butter (1 tsp).
- Keep refrigerated up to one week.