- 1 package grass-fed beef
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Yellow onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
1) Combine the beef, chopped onion, and garlic powder in a bowl and mix. Roll into patties.
2) Cook patties on skillet in a little coconut oil. Cook on both sides. Make sure they are fully cooked before removing!
3) Cut sweet potato into thick slices and roast at 400. Roast for 40 minutes (20 on each side)
4) Layer sliders with roasted sweet potato, burger patty, and mashed avocado
5) You can add any toppings and condiments that you like! Bacon is my fav!