WHAT IS MORNING MELTDOWN 100?
Morning Meltdown 100 is a high-energy, fast-paced, and fierce fitness program designed to be completed first thing in the morning. Commit to 100 workouts, and Beachbody® Super Trainer Jericho McMatthews will get you fired up to build strength and melt away fat. These are high-intensity cardio and resistance-training workouts that will blast your total body, while a live DJ keeps the energy high so you’re motivated to burn off the pounds. The goal: complete 100 workouts and unlock the best version of you.
WHO IS JERICHO MCMATTHEWS?
Morning Meltdown 100 creator and Beachbody Super Trainer Jericho McMatthews holds multiple personal training certifications, including National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), the American Fitness Association of America (AFAA), and the American Council on Exercise (ACE), and has over a decade of experience in the fitness industry. She’s also the co-creator of CORE DE FORCE®, the Beachbody fitness program built around her love of martial arts. Prior to collaborating with Beachbody, Jericho spent 8 years traveling the globe training LES MILLS™ instructors at some of the world’s biggest fitness events.
WHAT MAKES MORNING MELTDOWN UNIQUE?
This is the first Beachbody program designed to be done in the morning. When you wake up and commit to giving Jericho everything you’ve got, you’ll go into the rest of your day energized, refreshed, and ready to take on the world.
This is an intermediate-to-advanced program that features 100 workouts broken into 5 phases of 20 workouts each. In each phase, you’ll do a 10-workout cycle of 20- to 30-minute workouts, and then heat up the intensity and repeat those 10 with added 100-second challenges—all designed to give you a solid rotation of cardio, resistance, and mind/body training. However you want to complete your 100 workouts is really up to you. Jericho has included recovery days along the way to give your body some TLC, so if you miss a day or want to plan for a day off you can stack that day’s workout with the next. The program outlines exactly how to do that.
The most important takeaway is that you make a commitment to every single morning workout. Morning Meltdown 100 also features music mixed live by DJ Jesse Blake, who ramps the beats to speed up moves, adding intensity and excitement. It’ll make your workout feel like a party and give you the motivation you need to keep going. At the core of the program is the Be 100 Book, a beautifully designed, interactive, daily motivational tool and tracker that will help you unlock your potential and guide your commitment as you melt off the fat.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MORNING MELTDOWN 100?
- Mini-Meltdown 5-Pack: Jericho wants you strong and ready for your commitment to 100 workouts. That’s why she’ll lead you through these 15- to 20-minute prep workouts to get you familiar with the moves, and give you the fire you’ll need to help you succeed.
- 100 unique workouts: The program is broken down into 5 phases, 20 workouts each. In each phase, you’ll do 10 workouts, then crank up the intensity by adding challenges to the next 10.
- Be 100 Book: Part inspirational coffee-table book, part daily tracker, part journal—this is your companion during your Morning Meltdown 100 journey. You’ll sign your commitment to 100 workouts, and then use the book day by day to finish strong. You’ll use this not only to keep track of your daily workouts, but to also stay inspired and motivated to give every morning everything you’ve got.
- Nutrition Guide: To burn through 100 workouts and melt off layers of fat, you’re going to need the proper fuel from an eating plan that gives you healthy, delicious, filling foods that help you get results.
- Get Started Guide: A quick overview of all things Morning Meltdown 100, and a great place to start your workout journey.
- Wall Calendar: See which workout you’ve got on deck for the day—then cross it off when you’ve crushed it.
WHEN IS MORNING MELTDOWN 100 AVAILABLE?
Early access starts July 1st, 2019 and will be available for all Beachbody On Demand users October 1st, 2019.
LET’S GET YOU STARTED!