- 1 lb asparagus, stalks trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbs. fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- OPTIONAL: More cheese and fresh chopped basil, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the asparagus on one side of the baking sheet in a row while placing the tomatoes on the other side in a row. Drizzle the top of the asparagus with 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper and 3 tsp balsamic vinegar. Repeat process with tomatoes.
- Place the veggies in the oven and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the baking sheet and top the asparagus with cheese. Place back in the oven and continue to cook until the cheese has melted and slightly golden, for roughly 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place the asparagus on a serving plate. Top the asparagus with tomatoes. OPTIONAL-top with more cheese and fresh basil if desired!