Skip to content
- 1 bundle thick stock asparagus roughly 1 lb
- 1 can of white beans (navy, great northern, garbanzo, etc.)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut into half
- ¼ cup goat cheese crumbled
- 1 tbs ghee (or oil of choice)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut the tops and bottoms off the asparagus stocks. Using a potato peeler, cut the asparagus into ribbons lengthwise. Place the ribbons in a large bowl.
- Cut cherry tomatoes lengthwise an add to the bowl.
- Heat up the ghee in a pan on medium heat. Once ghee is melted, add asparagus and cherry tomatoes. Stirring frequently, cook until asparagus is pliable.
- Drain and rinse the can of beans and add to the pan, stirring to combine.
- While that cooks, make the salad dressing.
- Once the asparagus is soft, add 3 tablespoons of the salad dressing to the pan and gently toss until well combined.
- Transfer the veggies to a large bowl and top with goat cheese crumbles and fresh cracked pepper (optional).
- Serve immediately.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: